Floral Scroll

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

VLCD 23 - 24

183.5

     I'm so sorry I keep skipping days. I get so caught up in reading and catching up with everyone else my blog just seems less important. Well as you see my Bday and Easter caught up to me the unforgivable food just grabbed a hold of me and wouldn't let go and now I'm still waiting for it to release its strong grasp from my tummy.
     I mean you tell me. First back burner restaurant with the bf's sister and husband. The food there was exquisite. I had an off protocol meals of scallops, cole slaw and some sort of rice which was so tasty. I sipped my bfs beer and than had a Jamaican coffee to go. I celebrated still and off to iron hill we went I picked up my Wednesday night dinner pal Patrick and headed over. We met friends there and I managed to sip on a scotch. Which was not my favorite but I heard it doesn't metabolize into sugar. To finish off a beautiful night they brought us both out a their version of a bday cake which was icecream and cake in the middle. Yes, I ate it and I loved it and like Caitlin one of the other bloggers I said "To hell with it I'm going to enjoy myself. I only turn 27 once." Ha Ha!! Now do I regret it, no I'm just anxious to see the scale move a little again.
     Any who Sunday came and I had a wonderful day at my daddy's house with family and friends. At dinner my cheat was 2 small pieces of crab quiche and a glass of Pepsi zero. A night of cards and the next day I was back to protocol.
     There is nothing wrong with what I desire to eat now I just can't on this phase. I'm really excited to be so close to the end of round 2 though. I want to try so many delicious meals I've been planning. The 2 I'm looking forward to the most are cauliflower rice pizza and spaghetti squash. I miss the consistency of rice and I love pastas and sauces. I know now there are substitutes and I'm extremely ecstatic about this. Chocolate will still need to wait.
     Alright Hcg losers out there until tomorrow and hopefully a loss of some sort for me! Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm! ( Me frowning and whining) I want a Burger!!

    ReplyDelete