Floral Scroll

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VLCD 5 - 9

SW 202
CW 191.4

Total loss 10.6 lbs YAY

Ok........I've been going since Thursday last week as far as my blog! I'm Sorry. Here is the real deal I was scared I wasn't going to make it! I'll show you why but I need to be slapped back into reality sometimes!
Fri +.2
Sat 0
Sun +.2
Mon +.2   This was for a total of +.8 gain in 4 days. I was devastated especially because I knew I hadn't cheated. I had all kinds of temptations in front me. I cooked for the special men in my life. BBQ Ribs(didn't even lick my fingers), fried chicken, rice, peas, gravy. Plus my bf's sister had a bday get together on Saturday. There they served fantastically huge subs, chips, popcorn, drinks, and you know it cake! I had a little shrimp in coconut oil meal. So as you can see my mind played me all weekend and crucified my emotions on weigh in with no results. So yesterday I got desperate and decided to do an apple day today.
     Basically this is when you eat up to 6 hours in a 24 hour period all about 3 hours apart. This was not a fun day. I thought it was going to be a breeze. It was so far from it! I couldn't make it to 5. I had 4 apples throughout the day during the moments I was hungry. Luckily for me the weight that the scale so graciously showed me this morning made it worthwhile.
     Now the reason I have problems and should be slapped back into reality. I've lost 10.6 lbs in 7 vlcdays. I didn't know what my stall was for and then I read why this was happening. I'm on the faster side of losing the weight. My fat cells are being attacked and so my body wants to hold on to them. So as the fat cells are disappearing my body was making an effort to preserve it at all cost and holding onto water. So in saying that I have 34 days left on the VLCD. So therefore my body has to slow down it's weight loss. Currently my avg weight loss per day is 1.33 if I kept losing like that the remainder I lose an additional 45.22 lbs. This is impossible because I have to stop when i reach 34 lbs dropped. Protocol say 43 days or 34 lbs whichever comes first on each round. So I will have stalls, increases and decreases along the way until the end.
     I just need to stay focused and keep reminding myself that this is only a 43 day diet and than maintenance. It's really not that bad but this diet does play tricks on your mind. You have to remember why you're doing this and think ahead. Have your goal in front of you so you have a constant reminder of where you want to be! In saying all of this and running on and on. I'm back and please feel free to yell at me if I miss another day of posting! I'm over it and ready to keep moving forward. I have a wonderful support system. So thank you to all you asked about where my blog was. I knew I couldn't keep hiding!

Back on track with food updates tomorrow! I had some great shrimp dishes over the weekend and I will sneak those in my future blogs. They were very yummy! I definitely enjoy the seafood on hcg. Thanks again for your support!

Hcger signing out!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great explanation! It is so true- it can't last forever and your body has to "catch up" if you are a person like you and me- come flying out of the gates early on. I have never had any better than an average loss of 1.04/day over the course of 23 days... and typically my averages range between .7 and .9 loss/day It all evens out. :)

    Great work and you are doing wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Caitlin! I want to mention you blog in my post today. I've been reading your days and you have come so far. Congrats on you weight loss. Thank you for your encouragement.I look forward to following your journey. I love the fact that so many people want to try this now! I'm just trying to be the best example I can be for it. Me and my boyfriend always use this saying from a coaching group we use for real estate that I use for this diet now. The system of HCG works, do you work? This is getting fun for me and I'm actually enjoying this diet now that I'm getting the hang of it. It is teaching me so much.

    ReplyDelete