Floral Scroll

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

VLCD 15 - 16

4/18/2011 - 186.2  = -.4
4/19/2011 - 187 = +.8

     This is a quick update and not really a big deal in regards to the +/-. I know my body does this now so it's really not a big deal to me. What is a big deal is that I look and feel wonderful. My total inches loss so far are 13in all over! I'm very excited about that and I can feel it in everything I wear. So I'm going to continue to stick to protocol. I will eat healthy and enjoy the pounds and inches that are gone. Yesterday I had 1/2 of a chocolate delight so that could be the culprit. I will monitor and see today. No little cheats all protocol today! I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to write more in the upcoming days.
     Also does anyone ever feel like they are weighing too early. If I had a little more time on my hands I would weight later. I wake up at 5am. What's strange is the number is always higher when I 1st wake up than before I leave. Strange
     No worries I will take the loss and gain and understand that this is how it works. I'm learning so much about me and my health every day. Which is going to be so important when the maintenance phase starts!

I hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

  1. Way to hang in there and those are some awesome inches lost!!! Way to keep up the good attitude. I need to take a tip from you and keep positive. I am about ready to lose it if I see the same number again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....I know how you feel. This is my 2nd round for stalling this phase. But I know my body is going to do what it needs to. I'm losing body fat too. I went from 37.9 to 35. I can't complain because that number is even more important than the pounds. I see it like this I'm doing everything right. I'm not cheating and so I can't really feel bad about what the scale wants to do. Especially since I'm doing everything according to protocol. Now if I cheat than I would be mad because it's my own fault. So we'll see hopefully tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete