Floral Scroll

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

VLCD 3

Topics to blog about:
Baking Soda
Taking HCG too late
relationships & dieting
195.2

Woooooowwwww........I looked at the scale and had to get off and on 3 times to believe what I saw. I was totally amazed. I mean -4lbs is just crazy. So I'm happy but I'm not going to get too excited because I know that there will be a period soon where it's .5 - 2lbs loss for the rest of the diet. This just the 1st week and so the huge losses. But I will take it. If I can stick to the diet without cheating I will be able to lose up to 34lbs this 1st round putting me somewhere around 165ish. The thought of being in that territory again and not having to starve myself makes me so happy.

It's early in the morning and I couldn't wait to blog so I'm going to finish my food intake for the day later tonight. I do believe that the time change had something to do with the bigger drop today. I ate my last meal at 5:30pm and had my strawberries at 9pm!

Breakfast
Coffee & water

10am:
1/2 grapefruit

Lunch
grilled chicken
cucumbers/ACV + salt & peper to taste

Dinner
Tilapia
Asparagus

Confession:
Last nigth was Wednesday night dinner with the Huffs. I had a great time but the food he made was delicious. I did taste it and when I mean taste I actually pinched out a tiny piece. He made some kind of haitian chicken and jamaican dumpling. I did not taste the dumpling for fear of messing up too much. But his chicken was made in fat free chicken broth with all kinds of peppers and tomatoes. So it was safe enough to try. Worth every little bite. :-) I did bring my dinner with me so that I wouldn't feel left out at the dinner table. Since my meal was so tasty I eventually didn't mind that I couldn't indulge myself in his food.

Last for the night I had 3 medium size strawberries!!!!!!

I wanted to have some smooth move tea tonight but I was tired and my little Gabba girl didn't want to fall asleep by herself which is unusual. I don't mind it because it has been a rare thing lately that she wants to cuddle at bedtime. I think for a 3 month old she is doing amazing! I love my kids.

Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Wow- this does work fast! Great job Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does and thank goodness. We will see how this goes. I think the blogging is going to help me a lot! It keeps me on track! I can't wait till tmw. YAY

    ReplyDelete