Floral Scroll

Thursday, April 14, 2011

VLCD 11

190.2


Wow!!! Yipee that is what I'm talking about. down -1.4 lbs. This puts me at a total loss of -11.8 lbs so far. I'm loving this diet everyday more and more. We had a good day yesterday! We went to Patrick's dinner night. He made some authentic Philippian dishes which were a marinated pork grilled outside and pasta dish that looked amazing. I did taste a piece of the pork it had no oils so I felt good about my lil bite. It was enough to satisfy my curiosity of taste. I didn't try the pasta though because to me it's just not worth the mess up. We had fun talking about computers and debating whether or not they would ever be smarter than us or not. My opinion no robot will ever be able to compare to the uniqueness and intricate being that God made us. We are all made so special that although some of us may be similar there is no one on the earth made exactly like you.


I figured out that my body loves cooked food. So I made more of that Orange Curried Chicken & Cabbage because I could eat that every day. I also cooked asparagus for my lunches. Luckily I won't get bored if something taste good I don't mind eating the same kinds of food everyday! I also think I'll skip another day of the cocoa crack and see if I lose again like this! Since I already know what I'm eating today I'll post it. I wasn't sure how well I was going to be able to stick to my meals in the beginning. But I know now that I don't stray from it so I can add something tomorrow if I cheat. Which if I have anymore than what I state below it would be cheating! ;-(


Fruit
1/2 grapefruit


Lunch
Chicken & Asparagus


Dinner
Orange Curried Chicken & Cabbage

Also a great blog to mention and take a look at is Caitlin . I have been reading her blog and she has great insight on the diet. She has had a baby in between and done a couple rounds. She maintains well. So definitely check her out.

5 comments:

  1. Awww- thank you so much for the mention! That is so sweet! I better step it up now. :)

    And, way to go on your losses! You are doing so well! Yummy food choices, too! Keep up the great work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I will mention your blog on mine too- I like to "share the love" and get people to support all those people who are new on the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's my pleasure Caitlin reading your blog and all the forums really help a newbie like me to stay focused. lol You're doing great and thanks I'm trying to be good so I can help other peoople! Losing like this makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is this chocolate crack you speak of?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey G, lol I'm talking about the delicious chocolate delights that a lot of hcgers make. Some of them it doesn't effect and others stall. I don't know if my body likes it too much! But they are great if you are a chocolate craver like me.

    ReplyDelete