Floral Scroll

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VLCD 10

191.6


I'm up +.2 today which is not a big deal since I lost -2.2 yesterday! I'm happy with it. Plus, TOM is trying to raise its ugly head. I was hoping I wouldn't get one today but I guess that was wishful thinking. So I had a good day today nothing major.
 I don't know if my body likes raw food very much or maybe it's in my mind! Was it the chocolate delight??? Hmmmm, I think I'll skip my cocoa crack and see what my body does.


4/12/2011
Fruit
Apple


Lunch
Marinated Grilled Chicken (pre cooked Sunday)
Lettuce (Ughhh I couldn't finish it all)


Dinner
Orange Curried Chicken & Cabbage (included my fruit cause I cooked in orange)


1 Chocolate Delight

4/13/2011
Fruit
1/2 grapefruit

Lunch
Grilled Chicken & Asparagus

Dinner
Orange Curried Chicken & Cabbage (Yup I had it again because it's that good)


So like I said today was not too bad. This diet is pretty simple, cut and dry follow it and your body will do what it is suppose to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment