Floral Scroll

Saturday, April 2, 2011

DAY 1 Load Load Load

199 lbs

1st injection morning! Not bad at all. I pinched my skin and though it took me a while to actually puncture my skin it was easy. I didn't feel anything. I didn't even feel the pinch you usually feel when you get a shot at your doctors office! Go me.........I will be able to do this every morning. It's just creating a habit. I keep seeing a skinny me in my mind so that helps.

I ate all day long the worst foods possible. I feel horrible fat and bloated! Ewwwww

Breakfast:
I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch

Lunch:
Whooper Jr. Meal w/fries and soda

Dinner
Indian Sizzler Buffet

A new buffet on Main street. The food was very good I had enough servings to last me for 2 days. Whoever said that eating whatever you want when you want is great. I feel like a stuffed turkey I can't wait to start my Low calorie diet on Monday just so I don't have to eat like this again.

I had a few drinks today blue moon, seagrams and a mudslide! Yum

Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment