Floral Scroll

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

VLCD 2

199.2

So this morning I had the exact same amount of weight gained as my 1st official lost. I feel good about it. I'm just hoping to see these results on a consistent basis. It would be a motivation to keep seeing the scale drop. But I know realistically there are bound to be some stalls along the way.

Breakfast
coffee w/flavored stevia
water thoughout the day

Fruit:
1/2 grapefruit
Lunch
grilled chicken
cucumbers
with apple cider vinegar dressing

Dinner
Tilapia
over Asparagus w/homemade dressing
Green Tea (warm)

Fruit:
5 Strawberries

Mmmmm it was good. But I must admit that I wanted more. I wasn't satisfied because I'm used to having such huge portions. I made that fish last sooooo long. (Mouth watering still)

My cravings today were old bay fries and twix. Why am I craving such bad food right now. I was not hungry today except for when it came time for lunch. Oh yeah my son ate frozen twix right in front of me.

Confession time:
I am a stress eater. Don't get me wrong I love food. But I eat worse when I'm not happy. My cravings for sugar go through the roof. I know many of you can agree. I miss chocolate. Chocolate has been my friend!!!

Ok, chocolate is my enemy hence the weight. Chunky Me - chocolate = skinny me!!! I think I will go to bed early tonight to lessen my late night snacking crave. I still have 2 cups of water to get down and my 5 strawberries.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment