Floral Scroll

Saturday, April 23, 2011

VLCD 18 - 22 (Broken Scale)

Today 182.5

I have a tracker for the rest of the weigh ins but unfortunately it's not home where I have been! So as you see in the title my scale had been broken. I don't know how long I've had it but it has been forever. I would weigh myself in the morning and it would be one thing and than 2 seconds later it would change by 2lbs. So I got a new one and started to compare the difference. There was no denying that it was not working properly. It got me into the 180s and so I thank it but now I will be able to be a lot more accurate. Quite frankly my new scale likes me better and gives me much better numbers. I feel like now I'm almost guaranteed to wake up with a loss. I'm so close to the 170's now I can smell it. I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and holiday. I will start posting my foods again soon. But here is an update quick but simple I'm losing big time and I'm soooooo happy. I hope everyone is doing wonderful. I'm now off to read your blogs. I really truly prefer spending my time reading your blogs than writing mine. Everyone have a blessed day.

2 comments:

  1. I had the same problem, its hard when everything hinges on what that scale says!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't imagine trying to do this without a good scale. Those numbers can psychologically make or break my day! (Even though I try not to let it...when I have a good loss, I usually have a good day, and vice versa.) Glad you can really see your results now! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete