Floral Scroll

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 2 More Loading

199.2 lbs

Ok that is a slow gain. I'm probably going to pay for all of this eating on Monday morning! I still can't believe I weigh this much! KIDS LOL! Gotta love em. Anyway just like my post says. I ate more again. More nasty greasy fatty food. All this fat is making me ill. Here goes

Breakfast:
McDonalds Steak and egg bagel w/Lg OJ

Lunch:
Friendly's
Seafood Sampler (pretty tasty but all fried so more grease)
Happy Ending Ice cream Double scoop Vanilla, Chocolate & Wet Nuts mmmmmmm

Dinner:
Pat's Pizzeria
Chicken wings & salads w/ranch

I had some snacks in between these meals my favorite yummy Twix bars with milk 1%. I will miss those but my hips won't!!!! Last day of overload YAY.....And again shot not bad at all. Quick and painless this morning. I didn't feel a thing.

Night

No comments:

Post a Comment