Floral Scroll

Sunday, April 17, 2011

VLCD 14

186.6

I'm actually very happy with this because yesterday wasn't my best day for protocol. I figured I wouldn't lose anything. I had a glass of wine. I went to dinner last night at BBC Tavern. I had great food choices though. I orded steamed asparagus and I had a small piece of my bf's steak. I cut it up and put worchestire sauce on it. The problem was I thought that sauce was safe luckily I only sprinkled a small amount before realizing it had high fructose corn syrup in it. I was kind of sad about that. But coupled with the wine. I didn't do too bad. I know I will lose tomorrow pretty well because today I'm back to what I know best. But I did at least have fun with my friends enjoying a slightly close to protocol meal! I'm off to church this morning. Everyone have a blessed day today.

I will be reading all of your blogs later today. Happy losing!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment