Floral Scroll

Thursday, April 7, 2011

VLCD 4

SW: 202
CW: 193
GW: 140

Ok, so I had to rewrite where I started on HCG. Looking at that CW number only 3 days later on my journey is such a great feeling. Today was another loss of -2.2 lbs. I'm feeling so I had to post again this morning and update my foods and confessions again later. I will however talk about some things that I have noticed while on the diet!

Yesterday I did a no no and forgot my injection in the morning. Some people on the forums were saying that it was ok. It had been in my system for 4 days already. I didn't feel happy with that explanation. My skip day is on Friday for the injections. Since I'm a beginner I don't want to start messing up on the diet already. My awesome bf was so kind and brought it to my job around 10:30am. I am used to taking it at 5:30am. I was starting to feel a little twinge in my tummy of hunger by 10. When he arrived I quickly went to the ladies room cleaned everything and did the shot. Not even 5 minutes later I felt so amazing. I had no hunger pain and I even had to remind myself to eat my snack before lunch in an hour. So lessen learned HCG does curb your appetite. Do not skip when your not suppose to yet. I hope I'm not going to be hungry on Friday. Hopefully there is enough in your system by then. I don't want to develop immunity to it but I also don't want to feel like I'm starving! ;-)

Baking Soda
I have always known that baking soda was a product you could use for practically everything. Only since having been made to use it on HCG did I realize how good this product really is. First off, I'm brushing with it and my teeth are looking whiter all ready. Secondly, I'm using it as a deodorant. I have never in my wildest dreams thought this stuff would work for underarms. I put on a little baby oil all over now since that is all I can use for lotion with a dab under my arms. I take a little of the BS and rub it under both arms and I have been fresh fresh fresh until the next morning. No matter what vigorous activity I've done including chasing my 7 year old and running for my newborn. I love it.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment