Floral Scroll

Friday, April 15, 2011

VLCD 12

188
-2.2 from yesterday

OMG.......I don't think you understand how crazy this number is here. See this means I've lost 14 lbs in only 12 days. WOW!!!!! I know I say that often but I find wow the most appropriate word for what has been happening to my body. I'm losing like crazy! I’m wearing clothes I couldn’t fit just last week. I would have been happy with 1lb but 2lbs is just nuts. So I'm ordering my 2nd round along with 4 other people who will be joining my team. I'm so excited for them because this stuff works.
Last night I went to my Daddy's house because we had a going away dinner for him. He got accepted into linguistic training for the military. So he'll be going to basic training and than to California! He asked me to cooked his favorite dish and they bought dessert. So on the plates of all the happy family was an Indian Chicken Masala Maghlai, basmati rice, and naan. My brother made homemade Oreos and there was a strawberry shortcake made by Sweets to you! The smells were overwhelming and the presentation beautiful. I wanted to taste everything but I reserved one bite for a piece of the curried chicken very small and bursting with flavor. I sat down at the table with my orange curried chicken & cabbage and enjoyed every bit as if it were the 1st time I ate it. So a beautiful night ended even better when I was able to be strong and stay focused on my goal.

Today I'm eating the same thing I ate before and I'm going to love it. I feel like I found what my body likes so why change up now. I'll take the weight loss and then start playing around with other stuff. Only difference is I will probably do fish instead of chicken tonight!

Happy losing my HCG pals!!!!!

Here are many of the HCGers that I am reading and enjoying updates for so far. Many of them have very entertaining blogs that are great reads and full of information that can help you on your journey to health too. Enjoy and thank you guys for sharing as much as you can about your experiences.

Check them out:

2 comments:

  1. A few comments for this one. A) tell "uncle Roderick i said congratulations! B) Who makes homemade Oreo's?!?! C) Mine is coming next week, probably Monday!! D) I am sooooo proud of you for having such a great will around all that food. E) Keep it up with the cabbage, it has a ton of weight loss and health benefits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will tell him!!! My brother makes the homemade Oreos! They looked like cake so good and soft. I'd have to say they were at least 1000 calories each! lol
    Yeah go Christie......where did you order from? Did you get a good deal. Two rounds cost me $95 now that I know where to look. Are you doing hhcg, rx sub or inj??? Let me know I will definitely support you. The best advice I can give you from the start is take your pics and measurements and most importantly blog. Congrats glad your starting this really works!

    ReplyDelete