Floral Scroll

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

VLCD 25 -30

179

I'm so happy. Again my blogs are becoming few and in between. I'm helping 4 other Hcgers now on a daily basis so this is also consuming my time. But it is so worth it to watch them doing so great. They are losing wonderfully and it makes me happy to help to them. I have 2 others ready to jump in and will be ordering their products soon. These are all people who I am close with and know personally so I'm willing to take out the time. I'm doing great as you can see I broke my stall right before the weekend and I've been creeping back down again. YAY.......
I hope all of you are doing well and you know I will check your blogs soon. I hope to get to comment on them. Always remember stay strong and keep focused.

HCG - Cheating = Awesome results and you're so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment