Floral Scroll

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

VLCD 31

178

     Nice, very nice! I'm so happy! I am definitely making up my own happy dance right now. Despite my circumstances not being very good at home lately my weight coming down is makes me smile. I'm just hoping that stress doesn't catch up with me. Many people with failed weight loss can be a direct connection to stress. I'm doing well and staying consistent with my food. changing it up and sometimes. Preparation is always the key to staying on track. Now my bf is doing this with me and that makes it so much easier on me. I am only cooking and preparing food for my son now and baby Gabby eats mushy food.
     I hope I can stay consistent with the losses until I'm done next week. I don't need anymore stalls, especially if I want to get to the 160s. I'll be happy at 170. I'm going to work very hard on this break between rounds! P3 I'm coming for you. I wish you didn't have to break so long in between. But it is going to continue to teach me good habits so that when I'm done I'll be a loser forever. I hope everyone is doing well. Be strong, stay focused, and encouraged.

2 comments:

  1. You sound SO positive! It's exactly the right attitude.

    Thank you for your supportive comments! It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem as I've mentioned before reading others blogs motivates me. It affects me when I read you guys post and I was definitely concerned for you when I read your recent post. I really do hope everything will be ok as we know God can heal any ailment! Stay in prayer and know that you are in good hands!

    ReplyDelete